Healthy Workplace Champion Network
Become a Healthy Workplace Champion and help us create the Healthiest Workplace in Saskatchewan!
Our goal is to create a Network of Champions that will play an important role in sharing information and inspiring colleagues in their work unit, department or site, as well as providing information back about staff needs/wants and ideas. Creating a network of Champions helps to build supportive environments and fosters a culture that reflects our shared values of respect, collaboration, excellence, compassion and stewardship.
As a Champion, you can expect to:
- Receive regular communications from the Healthy Workplace Initiative
- Distribute flyers, posters, brochures and announcements on health and wellness programs to co-workers in your unit or department
- Reserve a “healthy minute” in the regular staff meeting to pass along information about upcoming wellness events and programs
- Encourage members in your area to participate in wellness programs
- Bring feedback and requests from co-workers to the Healthy Workplace Team
- Be an enthusiastic role model
The anticipated time commitment is one to two hours per month for at least a one-year period.
We are looking for Champions in all departments, units and sites, and more than one champion from each area is welcome to participate.
To indicate your interest in this opportunity please complete the form below:
That’s it! A Healthy Workplace Rep will contact you once your registration is received.