Mindfulness Training & 30-Day Challenge
30-Day Online Mindfulness Challenge
Join the “Mindful Revolution” with the Healthy Workplace Initiative!
The 30-Day Mindfulness Challenge is an online training program being offered to Saskatchewan Health Authority employees.
Developed using evidence-based curricula, this innovative training is geared towards staff looking to incorporate mindfulness into the workplace. The Challenge teaches ‘mindfulness-in-action’ so you don’t need to stop what you are doing to become calmer, present and more focused, all of which lead to a happier, healthier and safer work environment.
Content is delivered via any device, anytime and anywhere and focuses on simple yet powerful and achievable learning objectives.
After just 10 minutes a day for 30 consecutive days, you will become healthier, more productive and better able to problem-solve and work in a team.
Watch this Mindfulness Challenge trailer to see what the Challenge is all about.
Mindfulness Challenge Poster – printable
Huddle Talking Points– key points to share in your team huddle
What to expect:
• 10 minutes per day of mindfulness-in-action training for 30 days
• Expert-led and evidence-based programming
• Online and on-the-go platform that can be used anywhere
• Free to join and includes a buddy of your choice from inside or outside the organization to join you in the Challenge. Watch a short video on how to choose a buddy.
• Access to the Challenge and its content throughout the initiative so you can refer back to the content regularly to help keep the learning and benefits alive.
How to take the Challenge
- A new 30-Day Challenge begins EVERY TUESDAY. Pick a week that works best for you sign up!
- Also, watch for SHA-Wide challenge start dates that are organized throughout the year to keep your well-being top of mind. Take the challenge at the same time as many of your colleagues. Next SHA-wide start date is SHA March 18.
***Please note, the challenge content is the same for either option.
Once you have taken the challenge, you will be able to access the materials and refer back to the content regularly to help keep the learning and benefits alive.
To register for any Challenge, complete the Mindfulness at Saskatchewan Health Authority form. Once registered, you can now choose your preferred training start date on your personal Dashboard (weekly start date each Tuesday, or organization-wide as organized – the challenge content is the same for either option.)
Please register with your Saskatchewan Health Authority email address. Email address preference for the actual Challenge can be changed at a later time. During the registration process, you’ll also be asked to input your mobile number and your ‘buddy’s’ email address (everyone in the Challenge gets to take it with a buddy of their choice, including friends or loved ones from outside the organization).
If you have any questions or need any help registering, visit the HELP page.
For more information about the challenge contact the Healthy Workplace Initiative.
MindWell-U is a leading HealthTech firm that delivers evidence-based, bilingual mental health training that leads to less stress, more joy and peak performance.